Microsoft Excel is one of the leading software applications used in
creating exciting and informative business and organisational spreadsheets.
As part of the Microsoft Office suite of business applications it allows
a user build a spreadsheet around important business
data and provide key decision making analysis.
Microsoft Excel has evolved over the years from earlier releases of
Excel 2003, 2007,2010 to the new version Excel 2013.
With Microsoft Excel training we can use the various tools and techniques to :
- Create Spreadsheet templates
- Edit the layout and formatting of worksheets
- Use charts and smart graphics to compare data
- Sort and filter our lists and data
- Apply various Formula to our figures and data
- Use Pivot Tables to analyse or data
- Work with decision making tools
- Print or PDF our spreadsheet
We can offer training at the following levels
- Excel Introduction
- Excel Intermediate
- Excel Advanced