Armed with up-to-the-minute information
about the location and status of your companies assets,
will equip you to make well informed decisions that
can improve efficiencies and reduce costs.
We offer you a number of different means
of monitoring your different types of assets.
1. General Tracking Solutions : Inc Asset Tracking Solutions : Inc Portable Real Time Personal
3. General Tracking Solutions : Vehicle Tracking Solutions
3. Other Asset Management Solutions : Inc Portable Real Time Personal
A new innovation in the world of asset tracking is the
Radio-Frequency Identification (RFID) chip, which gives companies
the ability to track all the assets that may go out of their warehouse on any given day.
The RFID chip can be put on nearly anything and it can show you
where your products go, anywhere in the world.
This in turn will give your company the ability to cater your advertising
to areas of the country or the world that may not order as many of your products.
As well, you can use the RFID asset tracking system to prevent your assets
from being stolen, and if they are stolen, you can track
the products no matter where they go.
Libraries can also use this RFID asset tracking to find out where their books are, and
in the case of overdue or lost books, find them before it becomes a problem.
We can give you the ability to track all the assets in your company, increase
your productivity, security and efficiency, and to take your company
to the next level and into the 21st century.
We provide reliable solutions for monitoring your Fixed assets.
ensuring the delivery of timely, consistent data, giving you the power to:
- Optimise equipment performance
- Manage preventive maintenance
- Address emergency repairs
- Increase security
- Minimise downtime
- Maximise asset utilisation and efficiency
- Meet and exceed customer expectations
- Meet regulatory compliance requirements
Vehicles and the Goods they carry – present a host of concerns. From the high cost of fuel to the threat of theft,
Our Systems provide an array of benefits that streamline supply chain management and directly affect your overall business operations and bottom line.
- Increase asset utilisation
- Improve operator efficiency
- Reduce theft
- Speed recovery of missing assets
- Reduce fuel costs
- Decrease down time
- Protect Goods from damage
- Enhance customer service
- Reduce insurance premiums
Let us help you find that perfect Asset Tracking System for your Business.
Please complete our online inquiry form here
The TIB Team