Microsoft Access is one of the leading software
applications used in creating business
and organisational databases.
As part of the Microsoft Office suite of business applications it allows
a user design a database to store key business data and query that data
to produce meaningful business information.
Microsoft Access has evolved over the years from earlier releases of
Access 2003, 2007,2010 to the new version Access 2013.
With Microsoft Access tools and techniques we can :
- Create database tables to held data
- Define the proporties of data to be input and held
- Build relationships between table data
- Create or Design queries to extract data from tables
- Apply functions or calculations to the data
- Create or design reports to display business information
We can offer training at the following levels
- Access Introduction
- Access Advanced