This is a good info graphic Video outlining stats re the growth in use
of Mobile Ecommerce or MCommerce in Business.
Here are some interesting stats from the Video:
- Its estimated that by 2015, the world’s mobile workforce will grow to 1.3billion representing 37.2% of the total workforce.
- Retailers report a 75% better in-store shopper experience with ( MPMPOS OS ) Mobile Point of Sale Systems
- 67% of Shoppers cited a better in store experience with ( MPOS ) Mobile Point of Sale Systems
- 3 out of 4 Retailers have seen customers become more responsive to Mcommerce type Sale offers
- 75% of Retailers reported a rise in demand for a more personalized service
- when a Mcommerce Solution was employed.
- Its estimated that Ten million Businesses Globally that have started using Mcommerce Solutions
- Its estimated that 490 million People will use their phone to make mobile payments by the end of 2014
- iPad business deployment activation’s has seen a rise of 40.8% – four times that of any other industry
- Its estimated that 20% of Healthcare providers are expected to adopt mobile technology within the next 12 months.
- Its estimated that 1 in 4 Healthcare providers who use electronic tablets within their practice.
- cite improving use of mobile technology a priority over next 12 months 2/3
- Its estimated that 33% of Business intelligence functionality that will be consumed by the handheld devices
- by 2013