Future trends in IT
Future trends in IT and how they will affect your business in 2013
This video outlines growth in several areas of IT that will have a direct and indirect
affect on Business in 2013
- Including greater use of mobile devices in business and the growth of the mobile workforce.
- Greater use of Apps and the use of HTML 5.
- The cloud will emerge as the favoured hub for apps, content and preferences.
- There will be growth in the use of Strategic Big Data
- Hybrid IT and Cloud Computing will change the role of IT departments demands.
- Actionable Analytics will be key to future business growth
- The internet of things, connected cars, connected smart homes will also become more of a reality.
- Integreated Eco systems will rise in popularity as well as other
- new areas such as Mainstream in Memory Computing and the growth in use of Enterprise Apps
Thanks the TIB Team